Coverings for floors and walls
Today there are a lot of materials, sizes and designs to find one lining that goes more with the dominant decorative style at home.
If you you are considering a reform and want to innovate inform us of some other possibilities to cover your surfaces according to the different materials.
They are as follows:
- Wood: used to absolutely any smooth surface you want to decorate and tend to be made by panels, boards or strips. You can choose from the more classical styles to the more contemporary or rustic depending on your tastes and your decorative style, since the variety in the market is almost infinite.
A defect? Natural type (none of synthetic imitation) usually isn’t too economical option.
- Cork: as the previous one, is usually sold by panels or tiles in different sizes and a variety of decorative finishes (painted, barnizados…). If it wasn’t enough, use this material in our coatings help isolate rooms where we place thermal and acoustically.
- Marble: this material used since ancient times remains the favorite, and it is not only ideal for any surface but moreover is decorative (with many styles) and very easy to clean.
- Stone: is the last, and that in addition to a natural and inviting touch now also are very elegant thanks to increasingly better proposals from manufacturers. In the market can be found type natural or artificial, although the latter are not as resistant.
- Plastic:is especially used in the walls, where methacrylate and resins are taking ever greater role.
- Ceramic : they are usually sold by tile or tiles and can be glazed or completely natural finishes. Resistant and easy cleaning, these coatings are available in lots of sizes, styles and compositions.
Other most common coatings are still painting or carpeting, for example.